Article provided by: Hailey Import Service
Not all auto repair centers can effectively service a Subaru Outback and other Subaru models as the brand require specific technical skills and knowledge. We at Hailey Import Service have this expertise which is why we are the go-to shop among owners looking for a Subaru Outback mechanic in Greensboro area.
As Volvo and Subaru specialists, our team of highly-skilled professionals is committed to addressing even the most difficult problems with your beloved vehicle from these exceptional automotive brands.
What are the Most Common Problems You May Encounter with Subaru Outback?
The Subaru Outback is one of the most popular SUVs of the Subaru brand because of its all-wheel-drive capability and overall functionality. Nonetheless, there are no perfect vehicles and if you are one of the lucky owners of this versatile Subaru car you may want to watch out for the following issues:
- High oil consumption
- Faltering during acceleration
- Stalling engine
- CVT transmission issues
- Faulty integrated infotainment system
What are the Signs that Your Subaru Outback Needs Repair?
If you have been driving your Subaru Outback for a couple of years now, there is a chance that you will eventually experience car trouble. Before the situation gets worse, it is best to know the different warning signs when it is time to send your vehicle for immediate repair. Below are some of these warning signals:
- Flashing “check-engine” light. While it is easy to ignore a completely lit “check-engine” light, this is the first warning sign that something is amiss in your car. To ensure that you fix the issue before it gets worse, you should have your Subaru checked by a professional mechanic as soon as you notice that this light is on.
- Weird noises. Your vehicle is not necessarily quiet but as an experienced driver, you know the ordinary sounds that your car makes. If you start hearing strange sounds like ticking or humming and you cannot identify where it is coming from, it is time to send your Subaru for repair. Note that this is particularly important if you start hearing screeching or squealing sounds considering that the issue may be on your brakes which can seriously compromise your safety.
- You do not have to be an expert to know that if your vehicle is emitting smoke in places other than the exhaust pipe, something is wrong. Make sure to send your Subaru for repair when this happens.
- Unpleasant Smell. If your car starts emitting an unpleasant odor, particularly a burning smell, you should check it out immediately even if there is no accompanying visual sign.
- Car leaks are never a good sign. Be sure to have your Subaru checked by a mechanic if you notice consistent leaks as low fluid can put a strain on your car engine and other components.
If you are searching for a reputable Subaru Outback mechanic in Greensboro, all you have to do is get in touch with us at Hailey Import Service. We have been providing outstanding automotive service since 1979 so you can be assured that we have what it takes to help your beloved Subaru operate like new. Visit us today so we can discuss your car concern.Subaru Outback Mechanic Greensboro
View Larger Map